Monday, April 29, 2013

Extreme Makeover: Cozy Coupe Edition


Holy Cow!  It has been a LONG time since I have been on here.  Mama wasn't feeling the greatest last week, and as you know, she controls the blog password so I wasn't able to get out here...

Anyways, this past weekend was A-MA-ZING!!  We were outside as much as we could be, it was terrific! We went for walks, played at the park, dug in the sandbox, rode my trike, we even ate dinner outside!!

Turns out, Mama and Daddy were busy too, they gave my Cozy Coupe a makeover!!

Here is the before picture, a pretty standard and highly faded Cozy Coupe:

Daddy helped Mama disassemble it, and Mama worked hard using Goo Gone to get all of the stickers off...

After that, Daddy took my car through the car wash!

And then it was on to the paint shop.

Mama added some pretty fun finishing touches...I have a racing stripe:

A fancy dashboard and white walls on my tires (I have no clue what that means):

And the best upgrade of all, they added a baby carrier on the back so Baby Katie has a place to ride!!!

Here is the finished product.  I was so excited to play in it today when I got home from daycare.  Now I can ride around with my baby and still have room to haul rocks and chalk in the back.

I can't wait to do some more playing,
Linden

2 comments:

  1. Did you make the baby carrier or buy it? I would like to add one to my daughters little car!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used a doll table seat and drilled holes into the back of the car
      Adora Baby Doll Portable Table Feeding Seat for 20 dolls https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00J03682W/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_0J9DDS6XV0R1ZYPV69J4

      Delete