Thursday, May 2, 2013

Daddy Fun!

Hey Everybody, Daddy is helping me blog tonight...hope you enjoy!

Last night I asked if we could eat outside again, because it has been SOOO nice out! But I was really surprised when Daddy said No! I was so confused because the grass was tuning white and it was really warm the other day.

Like any other 2 year old I asked why? Daddy said because it was snowing out. Then I asked the next logical question can we shovel???

That brings me to today. I woke up to Daddy snow blowing, I waved to him through the window. Then we got the car stuck in the road on the way to daycare.  when we finally got going we saw lots of tree that fell over because of the snow.

At daycare i put my snow pants on right away, no waiting for other kids to show up.  straight to shoveling!!!

after daycare I found out I was headed to the swimming pool. I'm excited to share with you that I learned a new trick! I can jump in the deep end all by myself and I don't even need Daddy to catch me.  Mama only took video so there are no pictures on today's post...sorry!

I hope you all made a good memory today!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment