Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Just Like My Papas


I think it is safe to say, the snow is gone and summer is here!  

This past weekend I was at the Lake for Mother's Day, it was a little cold but I decided to make the best of it.  Grandma Carolyn and Papa Tim are remodeling a house to add to the resort so that means there was a LOT of golf cart driving that needed to be done.  Good thing Papa Tim needed an assistant to help him haul his "big junk"!

Mama joked that there were only 2 important people at the lake this weekend, Papa Tim, and whoever was driving the golf cart!  I sure love working with my Papa Tim.


Today Mama drove to Rochester to go to Papa Bob's appointment (things are still going great!)  We have been storing Papa Bob's convertible over the Winter so Mama decided to drive it over to Rochester to take Papa Bob for a spin.  He LOVES his convertible rides...


I was pretty excited when Mama got home and let me play in Papa Bob's fancy car, although she wouldn't drive me anywhere, she said I still need to be in my car seat...I sure hope I get to go for a ride soon!

Today was such a great day, I love all of the fun outside time and extra playing now that summer is here.

Have a good night,
Linden

1 comment:

  1. Linden is such a lucky girl to have two great Papas. Nancy and I picked well:)

    ReplyDelete