Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What Have I Been Up To?


I know I have been MIA lately, but there are big changes happening in my house.

First and foremost, I got a Big Girl Bed!  Can you believe it, I get to sleep in a Big Girl Bed!  It is a pretty exciting change, and I am pretty proud of myself, and I LOVE to tell people about the fact that I am in a Big Girl Bed.  Now that I am a big girl I decided that I should be able to stay up later, Mama and Daddy don't seem to agree.  The other night I was awake until almost 10!!  Isn't my Big Girl Bed pretty?

Not only have I been busy at home, but I have also been busy at Daycare.  We did a special project for Mother's Day, I was in charge of ripping up the red paper.  Mama loved her special card, and I got to give her a flower too (she let me help her put it in water)!

We went to Grandma Carolyn and Papa Tim's house.  The weather was cold, but that didn't stop me from having a great time.  I found all of Auntie Megan's cars and babies...

and I got to take a bath in Grandma Carolyn's fancy tub!!  Not only does it have bubbles, but it also has lights.  Pretty sure it was the longest bath of my life.

Like I said, I have been a very busy girl.  One of the best parts of being in a Big Girl is that Mama and Daddy get to cuddle with me in bed before I go to sleep.  I love reading book before bed, and singing my goodnight song too.

This is going to be another busy weekend, I am sure there will be more stories to tell,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment