Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Splash of Color

I am in MAJOR blog catch-up mode...Today's post is from last weekend...You heard me, a whole week ago.  A week is pretty close to eternity for me so you will have to forgive me if I miss any details...

Last weekend Mama ran the color dash, Daddy and I went with to cheer her on.  When I got there I was disappointed because I didn't really see much for color, but that sure did change quickly.  For those who don't know what a Color Dash is, you run a 5k and at each kilometer there are people who throw colored powder at you.  By the end of the run you are covered in color and you get to hang out and have a great time!

Here we are before the race.  You can buy extra color packets to play with which is why we are already colorful...

Here I am playing with some green powder while Mama was out running...

I found Mama before she finished the run so she let me run through the pink color station with her and we finished the run together!

I had a GREAT time!!!

After everybody was done running I wanted to go back and play in the pink powder, I tried rolling in it like the big kids but I had a hard time figuring out how to do it...either way, I was a mess, and it was great!

After the run we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch.  We sat on the patio along with all of the other Color Dash finishers.  I'm sure we looked pretty crazy!

This past weekend we went to the Lake for Memorial Weekend.  I don't think we got many photos because we were having so much fun.  Hopefully I get a chance to post about it before too long.

Have a great night,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment