Saturday, June 8, 2013

Busy Saturday

Another Saturday done, and another fun day.
 
Daddy had to work this morning so it was just me and Mama.  I decided to sleep in so Mama could too, she was so happy that she surprised me with a trip to the Farmers Market.
 
One of my favorite books right now is called Red Wagon, it is about a little girl named Lucy who gets a new red wagon but before she can play with it she has to go to the market to get vegetables for her Mama.  (Click here if you want to see a video of me reading it.)  When I heard we were going to the market the first thing I asked was if we had a red wagon, turns out, we do!!  I walked all over the market but I didn't find Lucy...

After all that time at the market Mama and I were HUNGRY and needed some lunch.  Today was such a beautiful day that Mama decided we should eat outside.  It was a really good idea until Bella and Jake decided to eat my sandwich...

Daddy got home from work right after lunch so we went to Cabela's for a Family Fun Fishing Day.  I had a great time fishing, I even touched the worms!

And best of all, I caught a fish!!  So did Daddy, Mama wasn't so lucky...

We had a pretty good day.  On top of all that fun stuff I got to play at the park and go for a bike ride!

Off to bed, I need my sleep for another fun day tomorrow!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment