Sunday, June 23, 2013

Keeping Busy

Hasn't the weather been fantastic lately!  I am LOVING the warm temps and bright sunshine, it means plenty of outside play time and tons of fun.

Last Saturday we went to the Farmers Market.  I love walking around and getting to see all of the fun stuff for sale.  My favorite stand is the guy selling the yummy popcorn!  I Love Popcorn!  We had a busy day planned, after the Farmers Market we rode our bikes to our friend's house to watch the marching band festival.  We got a big bag of popcorn so we would have plenty to share!

With all the warm weather I have been getting to spend a lot of time in my pool.  The water starts out icy cold, but the bright sunshine warms it up pretty quick.  I was being silly the other day and decided to run around in my Daddy's Winter hat, aren't I cute?

This weekend Daddy setup his tent in the back yard so we could play in it.  Mama made lunch and brought it out to the tent!  It was a lot of fun having a camping lunch.  Daddy and I tried sleeping in the tent but he kept talking and making noise so I couldn't fall asleep, Mama made us go inside to go to bed.  Maybe next time Daddy will be able to sleep outside like a big kid.

On Friday I got to go play at Grandma Darlene's house.  She is a friend of my Daddy's, she has a granddaughter that is a little older than me, but lives a long ways away.  Grandma Darlene has a lot of fun toys and loves sharing them.  She even let me play with her baby Monica, but don't tell her granddaughter that!  We couldn't take any pictures because we didn't want to get in trouble.

Today we went to the MN Zoo.  They moved some animals around so now they have a place for Giraffes!  They are REALLY tall and have really long necks.  We were lucky enough to get to feed them, did you know that giraffes eat people crackers?  You hold it in your hand and then they take their long, black tongues and lick the cracker out.  The giraffe tried licking my face!

Off to go play in my tent before I have to go to bed!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment