Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Jake and Bella have been Replaced

As you all may know, I have two dogs named Jake and Bella.  They are pretty good dogs and are fun to play with, but they can get in trouble from time to time.

The past few days Bella has been VERY naughty, and when one of them is being naughty the other is usually following right behind.  The past few days Bella has taken to stealing food.  It started on Saturday when Bella and Jake decided to eat my sandwich, but yesterday was REALLY bad!

Bella got put in time-out 3 times!!  Mama was NOT happy.  I am a pretty good listener so I usually change my decisions after 1 time-out, Bella doesn't learn.  First she tipped over my milk which Mama wasn't happy about.  But then after dinner Bella made a REALLY bad decision and climbed on top of the table to try and get some scraps while we were down playing.  That was a REALLY long time-out.

I decided to help Mama out today, I replaced Jake and Bella with Beagle and Spot.  

Of course, I didn't really get rid of Jake and Bella, they would be sad without me.  I was just pretending that I had good puppies that could be outside without getting any timeouts.  Beagle and Spot are such good puppies that I can walk around with snacks and they don't take them from me.  They know how to Stay really well (although I am still working on Come), and they never jump up on me.  They sure are great dogs.

One can dream,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment