Saturday, December 27, 2014

A Christmas Full of Firsts

Christmas is always an exciting time of year, but this year was especially exciting because it was Ellen's first Christmas!  There were lots of other firsts this year too...

I got to sing in my first Christmas program at church, I was so excited.  We practiced for weeks!!

I got to be an angel along with a bunch of other kids in my Sunday School class.  My good friend Kenna was an angel too!

Lot of people came to see me, Grandma Nancy and Grandma Carolyn, Papa Tim, Auntie Heidi, Auntie Wendy, Auntie Missy and cousin Tyler!  And Mama and Daddy too...


I also got to make my first Gingerbread House.  Mama and I worked together on it, she put the frosting on and I used it as glue to hold on the decorations! 

I got my first Christmas present from Ellen.

Daddy and I had a lot of fun setting it up and running the marbles down the different paths.

I also got to give my first present to Ellen.  Mama found this fun wrapping paper, so not only did I get to wrap the presents, but I also got to color them! 

Ellen sure liked everything I got her.  I can't wait to take a bath together and play with the fun new toys.

Ellen's first Christmas was full of fun.  At first she didn't understand how to unwrap presents, she thought you had to eat them...

but then I showed her how to pull the paper off...

and then she decided to eat that...

Ellen got a new baby doll from Papa Bob for Christmas, we named her Josie.

I can't wait for Josie to go on all sorts of adventures with baby Katie.  I think they are going to be great friends!

Have a great Night!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment