Friday, December 26, 2014

Santa!!


It's that time of year again, time for cookies and Christmas songs and SANTA!!!

Every year we go to Macy's in Minneapolis to check out their Christmas display.  This was Ellen's first time and I knew she was going to love it.  

Ellen loved looking around at all of the lights and seeing Santa's elves make our presents and get ready for Christmas.

My favorite part was watching the elves bake cookies and make all sorts of Christmas treats.

But of course, the main highlight was getting to see Santa!!!!!  Ellen did such a great job, she didn't cry even a little.  I, of course, am a pro, and I love Santa! 

I made sure to tell him all of the things on my list, and even brought him a letter that I wrote all by myself.

Afterwards I got to share a cookie with Mama and Daddy, and guess what it was decorated like?  Santa, of course!!

I also liked the silly elves that were walking around in Santa's workshop.  The little elves in the workshop weren't real (I watched them very closely and then asked Mama, she agreed).  But this elf was the REAL DEAL!!  I learned that it is pretty tricky to get your picture taken with an elf, they are pretty silly!

On the way home I kept talking about her, I wish we could be friends, but Mama said she lives a long way away and has to stay with Santa so she can help make toys for all of the little kids.  Maybe someday we can go on Vacation and visit her, and Santa too.

Only a few more days!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment