Monday, December 15, 2014

Oh Christmas Tree


Hey Guys!  Ellen Here!

Did you know that it was my first Christmas?!?  Linden did a great job telling me about all of the fun things to look forward to...there are lights, and trees, and cookies and of course Santa!!

Over the past few weeks we have been decorating the house and getting everything all ready for Christmas.  We are pretty lucky and get to have a couple trees.  We decorated the downstairs one first, that is the one with all of the fun ornaments.  Mama said that I did a great job supervising the decorating.

Once all of the ornaments were one the tree all of the girls got to do the important job of putting the star on top!

After the downstairs tree was decorated we went out and got a real tree to decorate upstairs.  Linden was really lucky and got to climb on the ladder to help put ornaments on.  She was VERY careful with them.

After all the lights and ornaments were up she and Daddy put the angel on top.

 I love our upstairs tree, it is so sparkly and fun to look at when I am sitting in my jumper.

Each day Linden and I got more and more excited for Christmas!!

Now that Christmas is over it is time to take it all down and look forward to our next adventure!

With love,
Ellen




No comments:

Post a Comment