Thursday, December 11, 2014

Ski Bunny

 
A couple weeks ago Mama heard it was going to snow so she came up with a great idea, she picked me up from daycare early and we went skiing!!  It was a lot of fun, Ellen got to hang out with Gretchen, and I got a special Mama and Daddy day.
 
 
There was a lot of snow that day so driving to Buck Hill was a little crazy, but when we got there we had a blast.  The first thing we had to do was get our skis from the rental shop.  The guy gave us some hard boots that make you walk silly. 

Mama taught me how to put my skis on, first you stand on your tippy toes and then you push down hard!

Then it was time for a picture!

We started on the little hill, but there was too much fresh snow and we just couldn't go fast enough...

so we went up the bigger hill!  If you want to go fast you make your skis look like french fries, and if you want to stop you make them like a pizza!  I liked french fries better.
 
I'm pretty much amazing so I figured out how to stop on my first try (or maybe it took a few, either way...)  and then I got to go on the REALLY big hill!  While going up the carpet Mama and I decided to take our picutre
 
Skiing was pretty great, but it was even better because Auntie Wendy met us there with Cousin Tyler and their friend Eddie!  Eddie is the same age as me and he was learning to ski for the first time too!

After lunch we went up the chair lift so we took a picture with Daddy in it too.  It was a lot of fun going on the big chairs!

Skiing was fantastic, I can't wait to go again!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment