Monday, June 13, 2016

"Happy Birt-day Day!" Part 2


Hey Everybody! Ellen Here!

I told you about my great birthday weekend, Mama got some great pictures of everybody hanging out.  Saturday was REALLY cold and rainy, but we made the best of it.

Great Grandma Joan stopped by for a bit.  My good friend Thorin really liked showing her his legos and sitting with her in the golf cart.

Even though it was cold we made the best of it and spent all sorts of time on the lake.

And if we weren't in the lake, we certainly were digging in the sand!

The big kids REALLY liked the trampolines.  Grandma Carolyn and Papa Tim got a new bridge to connect the trampolines.  It was a lot of fun running across it, though Mama didn't like it because she was afraid I would fall in!

We also made sure to get plenty of play time on the swing set.  I think I love to color just as much as I love to Swing!!!


No trip to the lake would be complete without a walk on the trail.  Unfortunately when you have such a fun filled weekend it is REALLY hard to stay awake.  I actually REALLY like sleeping on the trail, the minute Mama and I get back I get to wake up and start playing again!!

 Sissy and her good friend Kaiya got to try having a sleep over again this year.  Last year they tried it and it didn't work so well.  And the first night they tried it this year it didn't go well.  Linden made sure that they practiced plenty on Saturday and all of their practicing paid off, they had their first successful sleepover!!!

I didn't get pictures of all of my friends, we were so busy playing and hanging out, but I am so happy that everybody came!

Have a good night!
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment