Friday, June 10, 2016

"Happy Birt-day Day!"


Hey Everybody!  Ellen Here!  

Did you know that the other day was a very special day?  It was my Birthday!!

We had a really great weekend, full of friends, fun, though there wasn't very much sun...A bunch of our friends joined us at the lake for a fantastic birthday celebration.

This year I had a crayon theme birthday because I LOVE to color!  Mama made my cake again, and I loved it, it looked just like melty crayons, but it was made with chocolate!!

I felt so special when everybody was singing to me.

And I really liked my candles, but I wasn't sure how to blow them out, so I had Mama help me.

As usual, Mama's cake tasted as good as it looked.  Yum Yum!!

Of course, Mama needed a birthday picture.  The wind was blowing REALLY hard so my balloons kept blowing away.

Aren't I just a cutie?!?

Here are the cute invitations that Mama made for my friends...

Everybody had their own crayon.

Being two has been pretty great so far!  I can't wait for more.
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment