Tuesday, June 14, 2016

"Happy Birt-day Day!" Part 3

Hey Everybody!  Ellen Here!

Today is the last part of my birthday blog, on my actual birthday-day we went to the new Crayola Experience at the Mall Of America!!  

It was such a great place, everything was setup just for me!

There were color crayons, and markers, and fun things to do everywhere we looked.

We all got to name our own crayons, Mama and I picked "Electric Ellen" and "Two-riffic Ellen".

I really like getting to hang out with Mama.

Not only was there coloring, but there were fun places to dance...

and twirl!

I really liked playing with the play-doh.

Daddy's favorite thing was the dancing dinosaurs.  We got to color our dinosaurs, and then the lady put on their dancing shoes and they put on a show!!

I also liked getting to splatter crayons on paper.

It made some pretty fun art!

Daddy liked getting to play on the melted crayon wall the best...I wasn't so sure what to think of it.

Linden had a ton of fun at the fashion show.  We got to decorate our models, and then we put the paper on the machine...

and our models came to life!!  It was so much fun getting to see our clothes walking down the runway.

After we were done we had to stop and get a special birthday treat!

And then it was off to home.  Sissy had so much fun that she was asleep within a few minutes of being in the car.

I didn't last much longer...

It was a good thing that we got some rest because when we got home Mama told me to go out on the deck to see my birthday present!  We got a new picnic table!

Turning two sure was great!!
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment