Sunday, June 26, 2016

Make a Splash


Sunday Funday was another hit!  This morning we went out to run some errands and on the way home Mama stopped at the park so we could play!  The park near our house has this really fun swing that both Ellen and I can use at the same time!!  


After the park we went home, ate lunch and took naps because Mama said we were going to have a busy afternoon.  One of my friends had her birthday party this afternoon, she has a pool in her back yard so we all had a great time swimming and hanging out with friends.

After that, we headed to the Medford pool for a pool party with my preschool class!!!  I haven't seen most of my preschool friends for a few weeks so it was a ton of fun getting to see them again and catch up!  

The Medford pool was really great, the shallow end was really shallow so we all could play without our life jackets on.  The other great thing was the diving board!!  I had never done the diving board, in fact, nobody in my class had.  I was the first to give it a try...

and it was GREAT!!!!!!  Once I went off a lot of my friends lined up to give it a try too.

Even Ellen wanted to try, but she couldn't climb up there with her puddle jumper on and Mama said that if she couldn't climb up then she couldn't do it.  She was pretty happy in the shallow end so it was ok.

After we got home from the pool Mama said it was bath time, hadn't I been in water long enough?!?

Back to Gretchen's tomorrow,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment