Friday, June 29, 2012

Happy Day for Grandpa

Hope everybody had a great week!  I decided you could use one last blog post before the weekend, so here goes.

Monday was a pretty exciting day for Grandpa Bob, it was his last day of radiation!  Basically it is a normal appointment, but at the end you get to come out and ring a bell to celebrate your last treatment.  I was a very lucky girl and got to go over to celebrate with Grandpa Bob too!  I even brought him a baloon!

Grandma Nancy, Auntie Wendy, Auntie Heidi and the kids she nanny's for, and Mama and me were all there.  I think Grandpa Bob was pretty excited to be done with radation, it means he doesn't have 1-3 appointments every single day.

Afterwards I got to go to Grandpa Bob's house and play with his money in his piggy banks, Grandpa Bob sure does like his piggy banks!!  And then we got to all go out for lunch.

Have a great weekend!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment