Friday, May 2, 2014

Fancy Eating

One place we like to eat when we go to Rochester Is HuHot!  It is a really fun place where you get to pick your ingredients and then some guys with fancy cooking skills make your food in front on you and then you get to go back to the table to eat it.  I really like all of the yummy food, I get lots of different meats, plus all sorts of yummy veggies!

This last time we were there I saw a lady sitting next to us eating with sticks so I asked if I could try.  She had an extra pair and was excited to let me use them, she called them chop sticks, but I don't think they would chop very well.

It didn't take me very long and I got pretty good at it!  Baby corn was the easiest, and noodles were almost impossible!  But it sure was fun trying!

See ya later!
Linden

1 comment: