Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day From Queen Elsa

Happy Mother's Day!!

I don't know if you have hear, but there is a new movie out and I am in LOVE, it is called Frozen!  It is my favorite movie, even if I am not watching it I am usually dressed up as my favorite character, Elsa.

A while ago I got an Elsa dress and I spend a lot of time pretending I am her, I even ask Mama and Daddy to call me Elsa when I am dressed up.  My dress is really pretty, but it was missing a very important piece, the cape!!

Mama to the Rescue!!!!  Yesterday we went to the fabric store and Mama made me an Elsa Cape!

Isn't it beautiful?!?!  It is sparkly and goes all the way down to the floor!

She even covered it in beautiful snowflakes, just like the one Elsa wears!

I really love to dance in my Elsa dress, but the cape makes it even better!

It sure is great for Twirling!

Have a great day and don't forget to treat your mom to something special for Mother's Day!
Love, 
Elsa

1 comment:

  1. That's an amazing twirly dress - the cape really adds that special sparkle!

    ReplyDelete