Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Memorial Weekend

Hey Everybody!!  

I hope you all enjoyed the beautiful Memorial Weekend as much as I did!

This weekend is all about the lake and it started bright and early Sunday morning when I got to have breakfast on the boat!  We hadn't gotten it in the water yet, but that was ok, it was still pretty fun.

After breakfast we got the boat all cleaned up and brought it to the landing to get it in the water!

Once the boat was in the water it was great!  Daddy let me sit on his lap and drive, all by myself.  I am a pretty good driver, but Daddy said I am too little to drive through the tunnels.  Being on the boat sure makes me happy!

 We boated over to the Deck Bar at Arrowwood Resort for lunch.  After lunch Mama and I went to play with one of the yard games and we found a baby turtle!!!

We didn't spend all of our time on Papa's boat, we also ventured out on the paddle boats.  The water is pretty cold still so Mama and Daddy didn't want to go in the water so we took the paddle boat out to the trampoline to play.  I met some really fun friends out there who also do gymnastics.  They showed me all of their tricks, and I showed them mine, they were pretty impressed!!

 It wasn't all fun and games, I helped Papa Tim do work too.  Hauling junk with Papa Tim is a pretty fun job.

Later in the day Mama decided it was warm enough out for me to go swimming.  None of the other kids were brave enough to go in the water, but I jumped right in!

To top off the weekend, some of my friends at the lake took me tubing.  I got to sit on Hannah's lap, Daddy used to be her Tubing Buddy, and now she is my Tubing Buddy!!

Daddy was driving the boat too slow so we kept giving him the thumbs up to go FASTER!!!!!!

It was a great weekend and we had a lot of fun.  I can't wait to head back there soon!
Linden

1 comment:

  1. We love it when you come to the lake! What a fun weekend. Love you.

    ReplyDelete