Saturday, May 31, 2014

Girls Day!



Today was a Super Fun Day!!  It was GIRLS DAY!!!!!

Daddy had plans with some friends so Mama and I got to hang out all day, it was great!  Before Daddy left he got my pool out of the rafters and helped Mama and I get it setup.  We may have had the longest winter ever, but it felt like I was in the pool just yesterday, I had a great time!

 I played in the pool and sprinkler all morning, it was a blast, Mama said she thought I was going to turn into a fish!
Girls day was an entire day full of fun stuff.  Mama made a picnic lunch for us to enjoy outside.  We had Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches, and I got Puff Cheetos!

After lunch we went inside and I took a REALLY good nap, and when I woke up Mama said we could go to Fairground Park!  I think that is my favorite park, there is plenty to climb, slide, spin and jump on!



We forgot out water bottles at home so we couldn't stay real long, it was REALLY hot out today.  When we got home Mama and I put our swim suits back on and hopped back into the pool.  Baby Wensley liked when I poured water on Mama's tummy so she could play with us.

For supper Mama had another fun surprise, we had a camping supper!  


We had hot dogs, pasta salad with olives and pepperoni, and chip!

Of course, I don't think camping supper would be complete without s'mores, and they were delicious!


 Once we were done eating our s'mores we had to cleanup all of the toys quick because it looked like it was going to rain, and we didn't get finished cleaning up a minute too soon!  We got really lucky today and had perfect weather!

 There was one thing about today that bummed me out, I REALLY wanted Baby Wensley to come out of Mama's tummy so she could have fun with us on Girls Day.  Mama said she is going to surprise us sometime in June, I can't wait!

Have a good night,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment