Saturday, February 24, 2018

2018 Daycare Winter Olympics


Hey Everybody!  Ellen Here!

I know the Winter Olympic are almost over, but I have to show you all some of the Olympic fun we have been having at daycare!

On Friday we all got to make and decorate skis!!!!

We had a ton of fun getting to color them, and race around, even the babies got to take part, though Gretchen did the decorating, and they don't know how to walk so they couldn't really participate in the racing.

When I got home Linden was so excited about my skis that she wanted to make a pair of her own so she could join in the fun too.  Mama got a little concerned when we decided to take our skis down the stairs so we could practice our downhill.  Lucky for us there were no crashes, just Gold Medals for everyone!

I bet you wish your daycare was as fun as mine!
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment