Friday, February 16, 2018

Birthday Bowling


It has been almost a month now since I turned 7, however, I had my party a bit late this year because Mama didn't know when Maren was going to be born.  I really wanted a sledding party, but we don't have a hill in our backyard so Mama said that would be a bit difficult to make happen, so instead I had a bowling party!

It was awesome having so many friends at the bowling alley to celebrate!!

We all had a great time hanging out, some of my friends are REALLY good bowlers, but we all made sure to cheer everyone on no matter what.

I think I have the nicest friends ever.  Ellen had all sorts of kids helping her and she LOVED all of the attention.

Normally Mama makes my cake, but this year she decided to order the cake and then just add some bowling decorations that she made.  I LOVED the galaxy theme, it matches my new mermaid tail!!


I always feel so special opening the presents from my friends, they sure know me well and picked out the perfect things for me.

Maren enjoyed the party too, though she mostly just slept.  All of my friends loved looking at her and everybody wanted to hold her (Mama said no because it was too many people!)  Even the boys kept peeking at her, though they ran away if anybody saw them.

It was a fantastic day and we all had a great time! 

Happy Friday!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment