Wednesday, April 4, 2018

I Feel Lucky to Know You!


About a year ago I learned that my Cousin Tyler was going to graduate high school and head off to college in Colorado.  My Cousin Tyler is a pretty great guy and I have missed him every day since he left.  In March we had an assignment at school to write about someone we are lucky to know, and of course I picked my Cousin Tyler.
"Tyler, you are the best cousin.  You make me laugh.  You fill my heart when it is empty. I like spending time with you.  I like going fishing with you."

I really wanted to send it in the mail to him, little did I know that the day after we sent it he got on an airplane to come see me!!  (At least, I'm pretty sure that was the only reason he decided to come home...)  I was so excited when I came in from recess and he and Auntie Wendy were sitting there waiting to have lunch with me!!!

It was a pretty great day for everyone, it was also Tyler's first time getting to meet Maren!  

Maren was so excited to meet her cousin, she agreed, we are pretty lucky to know him!

It was a pretty great surprise!
 Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment