Monday, April 9, 2018

Ski Bunnies


From Easter Bunnies to Ski Bunnies!!

It isn't often that we still have lots of snow and cold weather on April 7th, so Mama decided that we needed to take advantage of it and go skiing!  Luckily Auntie Wendy and Auntie Missy were able to watch Maren so both Mama and Daddy could hit the slopes with us.


We had to start out on the little carpet to make sure that we remembered what we were doing, but it didn't take long before we were on the big slope!


Mama asked Auntie Wendy if she could watch Maren for an hour or two thinking that we wouldn't last long, but the weather was amazing and we were having so much fun that Mama asked if we could stay out longer!


The best surprise of the day was when my best friend Hannah showed up!!!
Mama said that Hannah and I could go off and take a couple runs on our own.  Turns out, Ellen was NOT okay with that!  She was not happy and wanted to go find us as soon as possible.  Meanwhile, Hannah and I were off and she was teaching me how to race!!!  Not only did she take me on my first Blue Square run, but she also took me through the racing gates.  I may have fallen half way down, but even the best fall.

After a few runs we caught back up with Mama, Daddy, and Ellen.  Ellen was happy to be skiing with us, but she was insistent that she needed to go on the big hill with Hannah too.

One of the many reasons I love Hannah is that she is so kind and nice to everyone.  Not only did she take Ellen up the big hill, but she also took both of us on the chair lift!  I can do the chairlift by myself, but Ellen is so little so somebody has to pick her up in order to get on an off.

It was a pretty great day.  Maren had fun with her Aunties, and we all had a great time enjoying the great outdoors!

We had so much fun that we didn't last long on the way home before we both crashed.

Have a great night!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment