Monday, April 30, 2018

Soccer!

After a long and snowy Spring it is finally time for soccer to start!!  

This year is super fun, Daddy is one of my coaches, and I got to be number 8 which is the same number that my Cousin Tyler wore!!

We have a really fun team this year, and Daddy and Coach Linda are teaching us a lot of new moves.

I think my favorite position to play is goalie, but I like that Linda and Daddy are teaching us about offense and defense too.

I love that I have a lot of friends on my team, but it is also fun getting to play against my friends too.  This is my best friend Avery, we both agreed before the game that no matter who won we would still be best friends.

We have a couple more weeks left due to the snow delaying the start of the season.  I can't wait for practice tomorrow night!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment