Friday, April 13, 2018

Camping Adventure


We came home from school the other day and Mama said that she had a fun idea...we were going to camp, inside!!  I wasn't really sure what to expect, but Mama had a plan so I knew it was going to be great!

We started out having a picnic on the floor, corn dogs and green beans!! 

After supper Daddy helped us pitch the tent.  Bella and Kitten love tents so they made themselves comfortable as soon as it was setup!

Of course, camping wouldn't be complete without playing some games.  I really love to make up new games and Daddy is really good at playing them.

Next it was craft time.  I don't know how marshmallows and toothpicks are a camping craft, but we sure had a great time building all sorts of silly things!

And then there were s'mores!!!!!!!  We didn't have a real campfire, so I am not sure how Mama made these, but they were delicious!  I can't wait until we can build a real campfire and do some roasting.

Speaking of campfires, Mama even made sure we had one of those!  We had to search around the house to find the paper logs, and then I helped Mama build it, we even used a flashlight to make it look like it was glowing.

For bedtime I got to read Curious George Goes Camping to Ellen using our flashlights!  Reading with a flashlight makes reading even more fun.

We sure had a great time, and even got to sleep in the tent overnight.

Hopefully soon we will get to go camping outside for real!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment