Wednesday, January 16, 2013

It's my Birthday Week! Day 2

I forgot to post last night, and I almost forgot to post tonight, Birthday Week is a LOT of work!

Yesterday was day 2 of Birthday Week and it did NOT disappoint!  

One thing you may not know about me is that I LOVE tents, so when Daddy told me we were going to make a tent in the living room I was so excited!!  We have this neat little area in our living room that we usually have a big chair for Jake and Bella to sleep on, but Daddy moved it aside and made me a tent, he even got a pole to prop up the middle so it wouldn't touch my head!

I loved my tent so much that I just HAD to bring all of my toys into it...All of them!!  It. Was. Awesome.

After all of the playing in my tent I had really worked up an appetite, and that is when the evening got even better, I have Graduated from the High Chair, and I now get a Special Big Girl Chair at the table with Mama and Daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I LOVED it!  I sat in in all through dinner and I ate my dinner like the big girl that I am.

After dinner I found out that my new big girl chair got even cooler, now I get to help Mama cook!  Mama was making mashed potatoes to put in the freezer so she let me help wash the potatoes!  I also got to help crush up crackers for meat loaf, and the most important job of all was stirring the cream of mushroom for the Tater Tot Hot Dish.  I love cooking with Mama!

Unfortunately after I was done with those jobs Mama said all of the rest of the jobs were "Mama Jobs" so I couldn't help any more, I was not happy.

Off to bed, I can't wait to tell you about the fun I had today!
Linden


No comments:

Post a Comment