Thursday, January 17, 2013

It's my Birthday Week! Day 3 & 4

In order to get in all of the days of my Birthday Week before the big day comes I have to consolidate...It isn't that I didn't have a ton of fun, it is just a matter of efficiency.

Wednesday Daddy and Mama took me to Bostons for dinner.  This is the first time I got to sit in the booth instead of in the little girl high chair, if that wasn't exciting enough, I got my first restaurant Birthday Dessert!!!  I can't have ice cream so they brought me a mini-brownie!!  It was delicious!

Tonight we met up with some great friends and went to the indoor water park.  It was a lot of fun getting to splash and swim with my friends.  I got a neat new life jacket that lets me play in the water without flipping me over, but it still helps me swim without my head going under water too far.  I am doing much better at swimming, although Mama said I still swim like a rock...not sure what that means...

One highlight of the night was my good friend going down the big water slide for the first time with his Daddy.  We were all so proud of him, way to go!!  I am glad he decided to give it a try, the big slide is the best part of the water park.

More adventures tomorrow,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment