Monday, January 14, 2013

It's my Birthday Week! Day 1

It's my Birthday Week!!  I am not completely sure what the origin of Birthday Week is, but no matter what, I LOVE it!!

Today Gretchen was sick so I got to stay home with Mama.  We went to Mankato yesterday for my birthday pictures and tried to go see the carousel, but the mall was closed...I think Mama knew that daycare was going to be closed be cause she said, "Maybe we can go tomorrow..."

Well, tomorrow was Today!  We got to the Mankato mall early so I got to scope out the best animals.  The first ride I decided to take the fastest animal, it was the Zebra!  I LOVED IT!!!  Up and Down, Round and Round, it was great!

After our carousel ride I had worked up an appetite so we ate lunch at the mall.  Part of being a big girl is getting big girl meals, I had a ham Subway sandwich with pickles and olives, YUM, YUM!  

 After lunch Mama surprised me with a second ride on the carousel, this time I decided to pick the prettiest horse, isn't she beautiful?  I LOVED the pretty flowers, I made sure to tell Daddy about them when he got home from work.  I was right about the zebra, he was the fastest!

It was a pretty great day, although I am glad to report that Gretchen is feeling better and I get to go to daycare tomorrow and hang out with my good friends!

Have a good night!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment