Sunday, January 20, 2013

It's my Birthday Week! Day 5


Tonight is going to be a quick blog post, three parties in three days is a LOT of work!!

Friday night was the first party, but turns out, it wasn't for me...My good friend Anna turned three last week so it was time to celebrate.  Anna had an Ice Cream Cone birthday party, complete with yummy, delicious ice cream!  Many of you know that I can't eat real ice cream because it makes my tummy hurt, but Mama is so great that she remembered to bring some ice cream for me so I could enjoy it too!!!  It sure was yummy!

The hardest part about birthday parties that aren't for you is that you have to be patient and watch somebody else open presents...I was a good girl and let Anna do it herself, but it was really hard.  She got a lot of great toys and even let us all play with them when she was done opening.

Birthday Week Day 5 was pretty great, stay tuned for pics of my party!!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment