Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My Birthday Part 3: Friends and Family





The best part of birthday parties is getting to spend time with all of the people you love, which is why I saved this post for last!

I have said it a million times but I am one VERY lucky girl, I have so many people in my life who love me.  Even better, my cousin's birthday is 9 days after mine so we get to celebrate together!!  (In all honesty his birthday is 9 days short of being 14 years before me, but that is just a detail...)

Mama made both me and Tyler some great birthday ears to wear on our special day!

I also got to have my Great Grandma Joan come and visit me on my birthday.  We usually go to Alexandria to visit her, but this time she came to visit me!

 I had a ton of fun opening presents, I got a lot of coloring books and stickers and crayons...I LOVE to color and do stickers...

One of the bags was REALLY big, I almost got lost in it, but digging to the bottom was worth it, I got Curious George books!!

My Auntie Wendy and Auntie Missy and Cousin Tyler got me some fun Minnie Mouse jammies...I still haven't completely figured out how to put my pants and shirts on...I don't think I was doing it right, but everybody sure did think I was funny...

I even got some fun Minnie Mouse toys!!

Of course, the parties weren't all about presents, we had a lot of fun too...Papa Tim and I had a great time playing with all of the balloons...



And Papa Bob put on a pair of Mickey Ears to take a picture with me!!
Of course, Papa Bob wasn't the only one to try out the Mickey Ears, my friend Caden had fun wearing them too!  Isn't he cute?

No birthday blog post is complete without cupcake pictures...I did really good this year at blowing out my candles, I did it all by myself!!

On Saturday for my party with my family Mama gave me a vanilla cupcake, I ate it, it was good, but nothing special...On Sunday Mama gave me a chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting...It. Was. Amazing!!!!

After everybody left we had to clean up...I helped Mama by popping all of the balloons, except I wasn't heavy enough so Mama still had to help me...I loved hearing the loud BANG!

After a long weekend with a full house I really needed to relax...and like my Mama, I turned to baking...


Hope you enjoyed reading about my weekend,
Linden



1 comment:

  1. It's so fabulous being two! What a fun weekend of celebrating.

    ReplyDelete