Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My Birthday Part 2: Food


After reading about all of the great decorations, I am sure you are at the edge of your seat to see what Mama had up her sleeve for food...

When I woke up I found out that Mama had a special birthday breakfast for me...Mickey Mouse Pancakes!!!  They were delicious, and I got to eat them on my new birthday plate from auntie Heidi!

Of course, no good party is complete without good desserts, and if you know my Mama you know she LOVES making desserts...Look at all of the cute cupcakes she made!


My favorite was the chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting...YUM YUM!!

We also had tons of good food for dinner too...We had "Daisy's Fruit Bowl" and "Donald's Veggie Garden"...

 For our main dish we had "Hot Diggity Dogs"...

"Pluto's Potato Salad"...

And "Toodles Noodles"!

 Look at the cute Oreos that Mama made!!

She made both Minnie and Mickey, they tasted even better than they look!

We all had a really great time and enjoyed the food...More pictures soon of all of the family and friends who joined us!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment