Thursday, May 5, 2011

April Showers bring May Flowers

I have been hanging out with Miss Gretchen a lot lately and it has been a lot of fun. One of my favorite things to do at her house is art projects.

Last week we learned about gardens and even got to make one of our own! The first part of our garden was to make caterpillars. Will and Alyssa helped me make mine. Alyssa did the painting of the plates (she is Gretchen's daughter) and then Will helped me put it together. He would come over and ask me what color I wanted next and then say, "Red, Ok..." but then he would come back with a blue one, he is still working on his colors...

The next day we "planted" our gardens. Once again, Alyssa helped me paint mine. When I got to Gretchen's the next day the flowers had started to grow!


I really liked how fast my garden grew...look at all of the pretty flowers!!


I am sure having a great time at Gretchen's, I can't wait to show mom the project we have been working on this week!


Lots of Love, and hopefully more sunshine,

Linden


No comments:

Post a Comment