Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!

Today is a VERY big day, I turned 4 months old today! I had a great time, mom stayed home from work so I got to hang out with her (Gretchen had to go to a wedding).

I have learned a lot in the last 4 months...Here is my Top 10 list...

10. Smiles make me happy. When I smile it makes mama smile, and when mama smiles it makes me want to smile...it can't get any better than that!

9. Music and lights make me happy. I love when mom sings to me and I love my toys that light up and play songs. Maybe I could grow up to be a music teacher like my grandma Carolyn.

8. Ceiling Fans and lights are the greatest invention EVER!!

7. Tummy time STINKS! I don't understand why mom makes me do it everyday. I was kind of excited to go to Gretchen's because I thought she wouldn't know about Tummy Time, unfortunately, mom told her about it and now I have to do it there as well...

6. Rattles make a lot of noise, but they don't taste very good. I just learned how to shake it, which makes it extra fun. I wish it tasted as good as my fingers do though...

5. Feet are really funny...They wiggle, they move, sometimes they have socks on them. I really wonder what they taste like but I haven't figured out how to get them into my mouth yet...

4. Talking is a lot of fun. I can make all sorts of fun noises!! Mom and daddy make even more noises, I wonder how long it will be until I am as good as them...

3. I have learned to be a good sleeper. I try REALLY hard to make it through the night, mom is so proud of me! I made my longest stretch of sleeping through the night this week, 4 nights in a row!!! I miss my early morning cuddles with mom, but she promised me that she would get in extra cuddles during the day.

2. My fingers are DELICIOUS!! I don't know why I don't see more big people eating their hands, it is the greatest thing ever!! Mom thinks it is cute and says it means I am healthy...

1. I am a very lucky girl to have so much family and friends who love me very much.

There you go, have a good weekend everybody!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment