Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the amazing and great mamas out there! If I had known about this day I think I would have decided to come and hangout with mom a whole lot sooner!!

Today started out like most days do, wake up with dad, eat breakfast, and then play on the floor for a little bit. But then daddy taught me about something new, Breakfast in Bed! The plan is, you make breakfast, and then you bring it to somebody and surprise them! I think it sounds pretty great, you get breakfast and you don't even have to get out of bed. It didn't quite work exactly right, daddy waited a little too long because he didn't want to wake mama up, but then she woke up on her own and then daddy realized that we didn't have any eggs so he had to go to the store...Mom said it was the thought that counts.

After breakfast we all got ready and then we drove to Rochester to surprise Grandma Nancy for Mother's day! We had brunch with Grandma Nancy, Grandpa Bob and Auntie Heidi. Here is a picture of me with grandma. Auntie Wendy ordered grandma a corsage, it had three fuchsia carnations (for grandma's three kids), one blue carnation (for my cousin Tyler) and one light pink one for me!! It was really pretty and grandma loved it. Grandma's favorite flower is the carnation. I have decided to play a new game where I try REALLY hard not to smile for cameras. I did REALLY good at my 3 month pictures yesterday and I didn't let Aunt Heidi or Grandma get any good ones today either. I don't think mama is enjoying this game very much...

I really like Mother's day, it seems like a good idea to celebrate all of the good moms in our lives. Look at the fun bouquet that I got to make at daycare!!


Now it is time to take mom to dinner. Mama wants to go to Boston's, that is where she took daddy when she told him that she was pregnant with me just a little under a year ago!


I hope you had a good day!

Linden

1 comment:

  1. She is just so precious and your mom looks tickled to death! Happy Mothers Day, Mandy!!!!

    ReplyDelete