Sunday, May 22, 2011

Daddy's Girl

Hey Everybody! I hope you all weathered the storms Ok...we got a LOT of rain but it was pretty calm down here compared to a lot of other places!!

Yesterday was a pretty crazy day, it rained all morning and then was beautiful in the afternoon, which meant that I got to help daddy work on mom's car.

There wasn't anything wrong with mom's car but daddy decided he needed to fix it none the less. Daddy got a hitch for Christmas and he needed to get the lights hooked up so we can use it this summer.

It was a long process because things weren't going very well. Here is a picture of me working with daddy. I don't feel like I was much of a help, all I did was play on my blanket in the garage, but it was fun anyways...
I got to wear my Twins shirt yesterday which I really liked. I can't wait until mama takes me to my first game.

Now that daddy has the lights hooked up to the hitch it is time to go visit Grandma Carolyn and Grandpa Tim and get the boat in the water!! I can't wait to see them this weekend.

Have a good night,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment