Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Missing Kitten

I know I talk about my dogs, Jake and Bella, a lot, but the focus of the blog tonight is my kitten, Turk. Grandpa Bob came over for dinner tonight and realized that he hadn't seen kitten at all and that is when we realized...



KITTEN IS MISSING!!!



Turk is a VERY friendly cat. He is around 4-6 years old, and weighs between 8 and 10 pounds. He is Black, grey and white. He loves people and might even be hiding in a garage (we normally find him in our garage when he goes missing). Here is a picture of kitten...







I wasn't very happy when I found out that he was missing, he is my favorite cat!





Here is a picture of us cuddling back in February, we go WAY back!


Kitten has tags on him with his name, phone number and address, although it is on a cat collar so it comes off fairly easily.



Please let me know if you see anything or hear about him. I really miss him and I hope he comes home soon!



Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment