Sunday, January 23, 2011

Best Buddies

Before going home from the hospital the doctor told mom that my Bilirubin levels were high, I'm not sure who this Billy guy is but mom sounded like she cared. The doctor told her to make sure I get lots of food and time in the sun.


Mom set me by the window this morning after church so I could catch some rays, she said something about it being too cold to actually sit outside, I was pretty warm in my carseat on the way to church so I don't know what that is about. Jake and Bella tried giving me kisses when they came inside and their noses were REALLY cold so maybe mom does know what she is talking about on this one.

It turns out I am not the only one who likes to lay in the sun; Jake, Bella and Turk all decided to join me! They didn't seem too interested in me when I came home yesterday so I was a little worried they wouldn't like me, I think we may turn out to be good buddies after all.

I'm getting kind of hungry now, and mom is already worried about me laying in the sun so I guess I better get in the shade and enjoy some lunch.

Until next time,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment