Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I'm pretty much Amazing...

Hey everybody!

Today was a big day, we went to our first Amazing Newborn Clinic today. It is held at one of the local community schools, a couple nurses come and weigh everybody and then we have a chance to hangout with the other babies and the moms get a chance to talk too.

There were a lot of babies there today, one even shares my birthday!! I got to meet Emma today, her mom works with my mom at Federated, she was born a few weeks ago so mom had met her. We also got to see Kenna again, she goes to our church so I met her on Sunday, it was fun seeing them again.

Mom made me get weighed today, I wasn't a fan, why can't they weigh me with my clothes and diaper on?? Mom stripped me down and I was one of the most quiet, it was REALLY noisy with all the naked babies! When I was born I weighed in at 6 pounds 6 ounces, when I left the hospital I was at 5 pounds 14 ounces. As of today I had gained one ounce, the nurse said that any weight is good, mom was hoping I had added a few more, maybe next week. Mom just had to snap this embarrassing photo of me, I don't know what I am going to do with her!

Turns out I am a pretty amazing newborn. I am trying really hard to be a good eater, I only wake up a couple times each night, and I am pretty content unless I am hungry, what can I say, I make life WAY too easy for mom.

I have to get going, mom is going to try and convince dad to take us out for dinner tonight!

Lots of love,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment