Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fan Mail

My public Adores me!! Well, at least Grandma does!

Today was a pretty laid back day, dad said the car was making a funny noise so they had to take it to the shop so mom and I couldn't go out today. I wonder where they will take me when I make funny noises, both grandmas say I squeek a lot, hopefully I don't have to go to the shop...

Anyways, back to my fan mail. The doorbell rang today and a man in a brown outfit dropped off a package, mom and I looked at the name and it was for me (at least that's what she said, I can't really read yet). Either way, I was pretty excited, I like the name mom and dad picked for me. Dad came up with Linden. He grew up on Linden Avenue in Alexandria, so that is where Linden came from. Mom liked it because it sounds girly (one of dad's requirements) yet it sounds traditional at the same time (one of mom's requirements). They also liked it because they thought it would be easy to pronounce and spell, turns out that isn't really true, but it is too late! Ruth is my mom's middle name and her grandma's name.

I got off track again, sorry, my fan mail. The man in the brown suit dropped off the package, it had my name on it, and that meant it was for me!! Dad helped me open it when he got home, mostly because I am not allowed to play with scisors. Inside were all sorts of great things from Grandma Carolyn and Grandpa Tim. I got a great new outfit set with elephants, a blanket, some onsies, and some really cute socks. I need socks, dad says I got mom's cold feet. This is a picture of me in one of my new outfits!
It is time to eat now, wish me luck!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment