Monday, January 31, 2011

Time for a Dinner Date!

Tonight we have big plans, I have been preparing all day. I ate an extra big pre-dinner, took a REALLY good nap, and didn't spit-up on my outfit (at least not yet) so I could be ready. We have dinner plans!

Mom went to the store and found something new that she was pretty excited to try. I guess this is a really easy way to make a good tasting dinner. The packet has all the seasoning and spices you need, all you have to do is add chicken and potatoes. Mom and Dad invited their friends Marie, Tony and Reid over to give it a try.

Mom said I was a really good helper, I sat in my swing the whole time she was getting it ready. I didn't think it was too big of a deal, it only took her a few minutes to put it together.


Mom's friend Meg gave me this cute chef hat, it came with a whole outfit but I am a little to small to wear the shirt and pants so mom just put the hat on me for a quick pictures. Aren't I cute?
We'll have to let you know how dinner turns out, mom is about to put it in the over!

Enjoy your dinner!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment