Saturday, January 29, 2011

Model in Training

The lights, the cameras, the clothing, the attention and all food I want...I could get used to this!

Today the talented Besty Cole came over to cover my first modeling shoot, it was Great! Mom said I was a rockstar, I slept when I was supposed to sleep, was bright eyed when I was supposed to be bright eyed, even fussed a little so she could get some pictures of my funny faces! I had daddy running around the house moving the space heater so I wouldn't get cold, I had mom waiting on me and feeding me when I demanded, and Betsy just adored me! Even Jake, Bella and Turk got in on the action.

I didn't get to see any of the pictures but mom said they were pretty great and can't wait to get them back. This is a photo mom took of our shoot, turns out mom isn't a very good photographer, but we needed something for today's post!



Betsy did the photography for mom and dad's wedding and they loved her work so they are pretty excited to work with her to get some great pictures of me!



Here is the photo that was supposed to go with yesterday's post about being forced to be a Steelers fan, as you can see, I am NOT loving it. Oh well, Daddy said we should cheer for the Steelers so I will try and get over it.


Hope you all have a great weekend!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment