Sunday, October 9, 2011

Big Day

I had a REALLY busy day today. 

Sunday is a lot of hard work, I never know what is going to happen so I have to be prepared for anything.  Today I woke up in Owatonna which means we were going to church.  I like waking up in Alexandria because it means I get to play with Grandma Carolyn and Grandpa Tim, can't get much better than that!

I like going to church, there is lots of music and plenty of space to crawl around.  The problem with church comes because I am just so darn cute.  All the old ladies LOVE me!  From the time we get there to the time we leave I have to be all full of smiles, giggles and cuteness.  A girl can only handle so much cuteness.

Just like every Sunday, I survived.  Thank goodness it is nap time right after church, I was exhausted!

Mama woke me up from my nap a little early today which was kind of weird.  Turns out, daddy was busy and mama had to go into work for a few minutes to get some stuff done, that means I got to go with!  Mama works in a really big building, and the stairway has a really neat echo, I liked that.  Right outside her desk was a REALLY long hallway for me to crawl around in.  I got to sit on mama's lap and watch her type (she wouldn't let me help), I got to tip over some garbage cans and I got to play with her friend who was in to help her.  Going to work was a lot of fun.

After we were done at mama's work we stopped by the Owatonna Curling Club to see how things were going.  Daddy joined a curling team a couple of years ago and he really likes it.  Mama and daddy took me to my first bonspiel (curling tournament) when I was only 2 weeks old!  They are getting the club ready for the ice which looked like a lot of work.  Good thing I was there to help.

After we got home from that I found out daddy bought me some new toys at a garage sale.  Mama and daddy sure do love garage sales.  I got a new car/walker thing, I really like to push it and walk behind.  I am getting pretty good at it too!

After I got to play for a bit mama and daddy decided we should walk to the grocery store and get dinner and some groceries for the week.  After all I did today I was REALLY tired and I just couldn't help but take a nap.

Aren't I cute?  The biggest problem with being me is that I have to be cute all the time.  It is a lot of hard work being this cute. 

Off to bed.  Another big week of playing with Miss Gretchen!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment