Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Finger Painting?


Hey Everybody!

This weekend we went to Grandma Carolyn and Grandpa Tim's house to do family pictures.  It was a little chilly but we had a great time!  I am really glad we made the trip because when we got home we found out that Great Grandpa Glen fell down and broke his hip.  I am so thankful that we had the chance to take some fun pictures with him!

Because Great Grandpa Glen hurt himself mama and I decided to make some cards to send him to cheer him up.  Mama went to the store and found finger paint and decided it sounded like fun.

Mama decided that tonight would be a good night because it is bath night so she stripped me down to my diaper and in the high chair I went.

I really like how the paint feels, and the bright colors are a lot of fun!  Mama claims playing with finger paint helps my brain grow...evidently I was learning, not sure how that works, I was having too much fun! 

I am really confused about why they call it finger paint, I had it all over me, I am certain it is impossible to keep it just on your fingers, and even if you could, what kind of fun would that be?  I really wanted to try painting with my tongue but mama wouldn't let me...

I had a great time, and I am sure Great Grandpa is going to be really excited when he gets my cards in the mail!

Didn't they turn out great!  If you see Great Grandpa Glen don't tell him or show him these pictures, I want him to be extra surprised!

Mama always tells me how lucky I am to have a Great Grandpa and a Great Grandma.  Mama isn't always right, but she sure is about this one!

Off to bed,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment