Monday, October 31, 2011

You can call me Cupcake - Part 2

Halloween!

Mama has been talking about Halloween ALL month!  We have read books about Halloween, she told me about all of her favorite costumes from way back when she was a little girl, and every time we go to the store she shows me all of the yummy candy!!!

Mama found me a pretty great costume...I was a Cupcake!!
(Don't worry, this was taken a couple weeks ago when it was warm)

Being a cupcake in Minnesota takes a LOT of work.  First mama changed me into a long sleeve onesie and tights...then she put fleece pants and a fleece jacket on, then she found some fun striped socks, then she did the shoes (I kicked those off...only the nerdy babies wear shoes) and then FINALLY, the cupcake costume!  Aren't I cute!

I had a lot of fun playing out in the grass while mama handed out candy.  It was really neat seeing all of the big kids dressed up...it might take me the entire year to decide what I am going to be next year!

I really wanted to bake cupcakes and hand them out, but mama said that we would need to bake a LOT of cupcakes.  Mama did pick out some pretty great treats to hand out (glow bracelets and fruit snacks).

The next post (hopefully tomorrow) will be about the fun pumpkins that we made...here is a sneak peek!

I think it time to watch Charlie Brown...he is going to teach me about the great pumpkin.  With all of the pumpkin fun I had today, I am sure it will be great!

Happy Halloween!
Linden

(In case you didn't remember..."You can call me Cupcake" was the name of a post from back in January when I was just a week old!!  I sure have gotten big!)

No comments:

Post a Comment