Friday, October 14, 2011

You gotta read this book...


Alright folks, I am throwing in the towel on being America's Cutest Baby...There just isn't enough time left.  Thanks for all you did!!

Mama loves to read to me, and I get pretty excited about it too.  Mama's two favorite books are by Nancy Tillman, "Where Ever You Are, My Love Will Find You" and "On the Night You Were Born".  Both are very sweet books and make mama very happy.

Mama was at Kohls one night and saw that they had all of Nancy Tillman's books for sale so she decided to buy the Christmas one (mama doesn't really like the 4th one that much, so I don't have it).

Even though it is not Christmas time mama decided to read it to me anyways, mama loves it so much she got kinda choked up (I've said it before, she is such a sap!)

The book is called, "The Spirit of Christmas".  If you don't have this book in your collection you need to go get it.  The lucky part is that it is at Kohls right now for $5!!  Not only do you get a great book for a great price but you also get to support Kohls' organization to help kids.  Can't get any better than that!

Off to grandma Carolyn's house!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment