Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pumpkins!

I think one of my favorite parts about Halloween was decorating pumpkins. 

I got to go to work with mama and pick out my pumpkin, I think I got a pretty good one...

Mama didn't think having me use a knife was a very good idea so she found a fun pumpkin decorating kit.  I think it was called "Mrs. Pumpkin Head", kind of strange, if you ask me, but it was pretty fun.  I tried to put it together by myself, but it didn't look quite right...

With a little help from mama I got it put together and it looked great!


 I really wanted a carved pumpkin so mama said she would help.  I wanted a cupcake on it because I was dressed as a cupcake, and it just seemed to make sense...I think it turned out pretty great!

This is another one that mama carved...

This is the one daddy carved.  I don't know why daddy did this one, he kept calling it a mommy...I don't get it?

Now that Halloween is over mama said that Thanksgiving is just around the corner (I think we should go for a walk to find it, mama is making me go to bed...)  And after Thanksgiving it is Christmas time!  I can't wait!

Love,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment