Saturday, November 5, 2011

Walker: Part 1

As usual, I am a couple of days behind in my posting and this time I don't even have a good reason.  None the less, I am back.

Last weekend Mama, Daddy and I went on a long weekend road trip, and got to hang-out with all sorts of family.

We left Thursday night around my bedtime and headed off to Alexandria  to visit Grandma Carolyn and Grandpa Tim.  I was kind of bummed when I got there because mama wouldn't let me play with Grandma, she made me go straight to bed!

The next day I got to play with Grandma in the morning and then I got to visit Great Grandpa Glen and Great Grandma Joan!  Great Grandpa Glen is still recovering from his surgery and was pretty excited to see me.  After playing and talking for a little bit we got to go help him with his therapy!  I really wanted the girls to teach me how to walk, but they said they had to focus on Great Grandpa.

After our visit we headed out for the next part of our weekend, Walker, Minnesota.  On the way to Walker we passed Itasca State Park so mama and daddy decided to stop and visit.  It was a beautiful fall day.

Turns out, this is where the Mississippi River starts (I learned that by reading the sign)   :-)

Daddy wouldn't let me touch the water because he said it was too cold, but I had fun anyways.  Mama saw this bridge and wanted daddy to take our picture.  Aren't we cute?

One last photo opp before leaving the park and heading to our final destination!

It was pretty fun.  I really like hiking and being outside with nature.  I had a great time!

Next time I will tell you about all the fun I had once we got to Walker, stay tuned!
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment