Saturday, November 26, 2011

You are never going to believe this...

My mama has done a lot of crazy things, but I think she has topped herself this time.  There is a TREE in the MIDDLE of our LIVING ROOM!


I can't exactly say that is was a complete surprise, we did go to the tree store and pick one out.  I do think that I did a pretty good job picking a tree, but I must admit, I was expecting it to go in the front yard.

Tree shopping was a lot of fun, and at the end I got my first Candy Cane!  (daddy only let me eat it for a few seconds, then he took it and ate the whole thing in one bite).

I have pretty mixed emotions about this tree thing.  It is really pretty, and makes the house smell so nice, but mama won't let me touch it.  Not to mention, it is in the MIDDLE of the LIVING ROOM!  I am certain mama and daddy have lost their minds!

Not only do we have a tree upstairs, but we also have another one downstairs.  To all of my faithful followers, I hope if you have a tree in your living room that it is as beautiful as ours is!

Merry Christmas,
Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment